The Eden Public School
The school became a Central School in 1958, with senior students, who wished to complete the full High School Course travelling to Bega to do this. In 1974, the Eden High School opened and the school became Eden public School, as it is today. A rebuilding program was completed in 1978, providing new classrooms, Hall, Canteen and Library facilities.
In November, 2007 the school successfully celebrated 150 years of continuous public education.