Wabressa guest house formerly on this site, was run by William Nicholas Stone, his wife Maisie, three daughters, Sylvia, Merri and Enid, and five sisters. In 1915 they opened for business, naming it after the initials of Williams’s parents and others of the family involved.- William, Ada, Bertha, Richard (father) Emily, Susanna, (mother), Susanna (daughter), and Alice. The sisters were wonderful cooks and it became a popular holiday and guest home. Later it became known as Miss Stone’s Boarding House.